How to Resolve the Windows Activation Problem or Resolve the error Code 0x80072F8F problem in Doel Laptop?
Resolve the Windows 7 Error 0x80072F8F:Sometimes When you try to install updates on Windows 7 system, you may get the error below: “Code 0x80072F8F”
To resolve this problem, following steps:
Method 1: Verify and adjust the date and time s ettings To do this, follow these steps:
1. On the Date and Time tab, make sure that the computer’s date and time are correct. If the settings are incorrect, click Change date and time.
2. In the Date and Time dialog box, use the following procedures:
> to change the date
Under Date, click the left or right arrows to find the current month in the calendar, and then click the current date.
> To change the time
Under Time, double-click the hour, minutes, or seconds that you want to change, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
3. When you finish changing the date and time settings, click OK.
Method 2: Register the Softpub.dll, Wintrust.dll, Initpki.dll, and Mssip32.dll files:
1. Click Start , type regsvr32 Softpub.dll /s in the Start Search box, and then click OK.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
2. Repeat step 1 for the following file names:
regsvr32 Wintrust.dll /s
regsvr32 Initpki.dll /s
regsvr32 Mssip32.dll /s